What VR games have you most excited about VR?

Posted Jun 21, 2016 by Andrew Grush

1. Andrew Grush

Andrew Grush Supreme Overlord Staff Member

Admittedly most Rift and Vive games remain of the indie nature, though that's going to change in the future. Sony also has a ton of AAA games lined up for the PSVR. So what games have you most excited for VR -- including current releases, if any?

For me, I was super into the idea of "Edge of Nowhere" when it came out, though its short length somewhat killed that for me when it finally came out. As for the future? I think Fallout 4 VR and the new Batman Arkham VR are probably the two games that really have me most excited.

2. Akash Jain

Akash Jain New Member

Here's what I am excited about,
    Fruit Ninja, I am really excited to see what this thing brings, I still love this game.
    Batman Arkham VR
    Eagle Flight - Simple and cool

3. Andrew Grush

While I haven't personally played Eagle Flight, I watched John Velasco try it out in multiplayer and it certainly looked a lot of fun. Batman is certainly on my must have list when I get a PSVR. As for Fruit Ninja? I'm sure it'll be fun for a bit... but I've overplayed that series to death already... not sure if VR will really recapture my attention all that much.

4. John Velasco

John Velasco New Member

I definitely enjoyed Eagle Flight. It seems simple, but trust me, it requires some serious dog-fighting skills in the air to survive.

5. John Velasco

John Velasco New Member

I enjoy the multi-player aspect of Eagle Flight, but I want to see where else the single campaign will go.

6. Leon Charles Hitchens

Leon Charles Hitchens New Member

I honestly love playing with friends, and I'm not a fan of single player modes.

7. John Velasco

John Velasco New Member

Well, you're in luck because we're going to be seeing more multi-player games for VR. However, I feel as though it's going to be tough trying to find friends who actually have VR systems. Then again, the Playstation VR will probably solve that.

8. Andrew Grush

That said, the kind of people who invest $1500+ into VR are likely to have friends with similar passions. Also online matchmaking services will make this situation a non-issue for the most part. :) And again, the PSVR will be much more mainstream from the sounds of it, so there's that too.

9. joseph franklin

joseph franklin New Member

I think fighting games are really nice

10. David Imel

David Imel New Member

I can imagine that being pretty legit with the Vive remotes.

11. Andrew Grush

I suspect it would be REALLY hard to pull off a good fighting game. Too easy to get hurt with that cord when jumping around fast. It's one thing to move around with the Vive, it's another to do it at the speed required to make a VR fighting game worth playing.

12. Nick

Nick New Member

I want to see Ace Combat !!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Jake Lam

Jake Lam New Member

I'm excited about the Batman: Arkham VR game. That looks so cool!

14. David Imel

David Imel New Member

I agree that looks pretty sick. Hopefully we'll see once October rolls around!

15. DVP

DVP New Member

Batman Arkham VR would be amazing to play it.