The summer is right around the corner, but that doesn’t mean that your VR headset has to sit on a shelf and collect dust until the leaves start to fall. In fact, now is the perfect time to stock up on some virtual reality games to play over the summer thanks to Steam’s Open World sale.
As the name suggests, the Open World sale focuses on open world games that provide a lot of replayability and plenty of content to explore.
The sale has already started, and it will continue until 31st May (10 AM PT). While some discounts are fairly modest, there are also many huge price drops that might just make you go grab your credit card.
Here’s a selection of discounted titles that have caught our attention:
- The Forest – from 16,79€ to 7,55€ (55% discount)
- No Man’s Sky – from 54,99€ to 27,49€ (50% discount)
- STAR WARS: Squadrons – from 39,99€ to 15,99€ (60% discount)
- Into the Radius VR – from 27,99€ to 19,59€ (30% discount)
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – from 33,99€ to 27,19€ (20% discount)
- Arizona Sunshine – from 29,99€ to 14,99€ (50% discount)
- Universe Sandbox – from 24,99€ to 16,74€ (33% discount)
- City Car Driving – from 23,49€ to 4,93€ (79% discount)
- SpaceEngine – from 20,99€ to 16,79€ (20% discount)
- Trover Saves the Universe – from 24,99€ to 8,74€ (65% discount)
- Thief Simulator VR – from 16,79€ to 11,24€ (33% discount)
- Ultrawings – from 12,49€ to 6,24€ (50% discount)
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR – from 27,99€ to 9,51€ (66% discount)
As you can see, the Open World sale includes some of the most popular VR titles released to this date, so now is a good chance to buy them if you haven’t done so already.